Client Invoices and Support Worker Payroll Exports
This report allows you to export payroll and invoice data in a format that is suitable to you or in a report format. To run the export/report complete the following criteria and specify each column:
- Start Date - Start date of the period based on the start date of a job card.
- End Date - End date of the period based on the start date of a job card.
- Export Data Based On Which Job Cards? - Select the required job status to report on.
- Select Project(s) - Select the required projects to include.
- Type of Export - One must be selected.
- Client Invoices - This uses the charge rates applied to the jobs.
- Support Advisor Payroll - This uses the rate paid details of a job.
- Support Team - Choose whether to include all teams or a specific team.
- Split Different Rates to Different Lines? - Yes will display each job as a separate line using exact data. Combining the rates (no) will use averages based Amount divided by hours.
- Order By - Select the required output order.
- Select data to be shown on each column - You can specify to output up to thirty columns in one export/report.
- Client: Client name, ID, Account No.
- Cost Centres: Cost Centre Name, Nominal Code, Dept Number
- Non-Standard Charging: Various columns about Cancelled, Client Not Present and Late Cancellation charges.
- Non-Working Pay: Admin Fees, Holiday Pay and Training Pay columns
- Special Fields: This is so you can enter a blank field for manipulation purposes once you get to excel.
- Totals: A selection of totals columns
- Travel: Various Client and Support Advisor mileage and time columns
- Worker: Worker name, ID, Payroll No.
- Work Hours: Various Work hours columns including rate, hours planned, actual hours logged
- Use Previously Saved Criteria: - This allows you to select a previously saved set of fields. Use the 'Save' button to save a new template and delete to remove the currently selected template.
Click 'Display in Browser' to view the results or 'Export to Spreadsheet'.