Classification Codes Extract
Classification Codes are used with projects to record reportable interventions and out comes. AUK I&A codes, CAB AIC codes, IMCA Decision codes, Presented Issues, Interventions and Outcomes are some example of use. The Classification Code Extract produces a report showing each code on a line. This is generally used when analysis is required using a spreadsheet with pivot tables.
- Start Date - Enter the earliest date to include on the report. This is the date that the code is dated and not the referral.
- End Date - Enter the latest date to include on the report. This is the date that the code is dated and not the referral.
- Project - Select the required project(s).
- Report by User - Filter by all users or a selected user.
- Show Client Names and Funding Streams? - If you include this you will be able to use the Blue Folder Lookup on the 'Display In Browser version. This feature allows you to export codes that are anonymous, used when passing data to another organisation.
- Referral or Code Order? - Select the required display order.
When selecting 'Display in Browser' the report will be displayed based on the specified criteria.