How to order a Web Referral Form
What is a web referral form?
A ‘contact us’ or 'referral form' type page on your website. This enables people to refer themselves to you directly via your website using the Dizions secure data transfer process providing complete security for your clients and you. The page has a clean look, with no branding.
How do I import Web Referrals into the system?
What can go on my form?
1. One (or more organisations or people if they are related to/referring the client). You may just have a client, but you may also want space to add details of a family member, social worker etc.
2. One form can receive an enquiry for one record type. If you wish to receive referrals for clients and enquiries from volunteers this will be two separate web forms.
3. Any field from the data entry tabs on the organisation/person records, e.g. name, address, demographics etc.
4. Extension database fields linked to the organisation/person. This is the area of Charitylog/Crossdata where you can add your own custom fields.
Note: It's not currently possible to add consent rules to webforms, just the "consent given" field in the general details tab. However this is currently in development and will be released later in the year.
What will my webmaster need to do?
The whole form can be inserted using a single line of HTML, so is usually suitable for organisations who manage their own website without a dedicated web developer. The form is placed in an I-Frame, which is like a webpage within a webpage.
The cost for a Standard Web Referral Form with up to 40 fields is £370+VAT (including first year maintenance). If the number of fields on a basic page exceeds 40 there will be an additional £100+VAT set-up charge. If you require a more complex page the cost is likely to be higher – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The annual hosting and maintenance fee is £120+VAT per year, payable in advance. The first year is included with the initial fee.
Go to the Data Migration Centre on your system
Select the Utilities Tab and click the Webforms Fields "Download" button.
This will give you a spreadsheet containing all of the available fields from your system. Use these fields to complete the order form below. There are four columns on this spreadsheet;
- Fields - List of available fields which can be entered on the order form.
- Override Label - This field can be used to gather information from other people, you do not need to fill this in, as the order form has a column to specify the display name on the Web Referral Form.
- Mandatory - This field can be used to gather information from other people, you do not need to fill this in, as the order form has a column to specify if the field is mandatory.
- Order - This field can be used to gather information from other people, you do not need top fill this in, as the order form has a column to specify the display order on the Web Referral Form.
Complete and sign the following order form;
Send a copy of the order form to email@example.com
or return the signed copy to;
Dizions Limited Web Forms Overross House, Ross Park, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7US
Once we have reviewed your order we will send an order acknowledgement and an expected build date. Your order will then be completed, will contact you to view the form. You will then be supplied a link to the form, for it to be placed on your site.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Referral Form Terms and Conditions
Our standard trading Terms and Conditions are still applicable.
This order does not guarantee acceptance for the work to be completed. All successful orders will be confirmed and acknowledged by email.
The signatory must have appropriate authorisation to place this order, or they agree to pay the fee.
The cost of £370 (ex VAT) includes a standard webform that includes up to 40 fields. The requested fields must be on the Available Field list from the data migration centre, of your system. If extra fields are required, in addition to the included 40 from the Available Field list, this will incur an additional fee of £100 (ex VAT), up to a maximum of 80 fields per form.
If you cancel the order before completion, then the full fee will still be payable. Any amendments to this order or web form will be chargeable. All changes will be considered and a quote for the amendments will be given prior to any changes.
Once the web form has been completed, you will have 7 days to make any minor changes. Minor changes are renaming the display label or display order. After the 7-day grace period has expired, any changes will be chargeable. You will be informed that the order has been completed, via telephone or email. If you do not contact us within 7 days for any minor changes then the order will be completed, and invoiced.
The completed Web Form will be hosted by Dizions, and an annual hosting fee of £120 (ex VAT) will be applicable. The initial setup fee includes the first year of hosting. The hosting of the form is for a fixed period of 12 months and is payable in advance. Non-payment of the hosting fee will result in the termination of the service. If you wish to terminate the service, 28 days’ notice is required up to the termination date. If the service is terminated, any pre-paid hosting fee will not be refunded. The Web Form will be removed on the termination date.