Welcome to the system manual
This manual is a full guide to get the best out of your system and its Modules. In this manual, you will find help topics on each page of the system and a range of 'How to Guides'.
In addition to our online manual, we have numerous webinars available in the Help Centre. You can also contact our customer support line on 03332225957 or email@example.com. Please provide the support team with your organisations account number when calling. This can be found by selecting the help icon (question mark) from any main page within the system.
The menu in the top right hand corner will take you to the manual.
Three times a year a new updated version of the software is released, see Updates for details of when they are released. If you wish to see the new features before they are made available to your live system it is recommended that you set the update date of your training/test version to be before your live system. For details of changing your update date see Help Centre.
A browser is an application on a computer or device that is used to access the internet. The system can be used on a wide range of modern browsers including, MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and Safari, our system supports the latest two versions of each these browsers. We removed support for Internet Explorer 11 in line with Microsoft in August 2021.
It is important that your browser is kept up to date with software updates from the manufacturer.
DO NOT log into two systems (live system and a training system) on the same browser. If you work on different systems, maybe your live and training, then you will need to use two separate browsers, one for each system.
The system is split up into various sections.
This section displays your organisation's name and logo. To update these detail see Organisation Details.
In this section you will find;
- Username - Click on your user name to access your My User Options to change your settings and password.
- Branch (Requires Branch Module) - Displays the name of the current branch you are logged in to. To change branch click on the current branch displayed and select the branch you wish to change to.
- Inactivity Timer - This clock counts down showing how long the current session has left before you are logged out. The timer will reset when the page changes, normally by navigating to a new page or saving information on that page. You can click on the timer to manually reset the clock. Administrators can reduce the inactivity timer in Operational Rules.
This section is the main navigation menu of the system and includes:
- System Menus - The system menus will show you the available parts of the system that you can use. These menus are controlled by Group Access, security groups that define what you can do on the system. These groups are controlled by your system administrators.
- Menu Search tool - The search tool will search all of the menus to find the keyword entered. This is a quick way of navigating around the system. You can also enter numbers to search for either records or referral/cases.
- Admin Menu (System cog) - The Admin Menu contains the set up pages of the system. Most items in the Setup Menu are only accessible by administrators.
The menu displays;
- Home Page button - To change your home page click on your name in section 2.
- User Name - Select the arrow next to your name to:
View Dashboard - Real time dashboard powered by the Analytics Report
Edit your user record - View a basic version of your user records and update your settings.
Log Out - Log out of the system.
- Branch Name - If you're using a branch system, drop down the branch name to navigate between branches.
- The Help Centre - Drop this down for access to:
The Manual - Takes you to the manual.
The Help Centre - takes you to the help centre
Page Info - A useful tool for administrators displaying access checks. This item will also display Access Keys.