Change of Address Report
This report allows you to report on changes of addresses.
Complete the following:
- Address changed on or since - The start date of the period to be reported on, this will include changes on the date entered.
- Address changed on or before - The end date of the period to be reported on, this will include changes on the date entered.
- Organisation / Person type - Select the organisation or people that you wish to include. Use the CTRL key on the keyboard to select multiple.
- Filter by surname - Enter details here to use as a search filter from the Surname\Name field of the record.
- Filter by Other Names - Enter details here to use as a search filter from the Forenames field of the record.
- Include telephone number changes - Select this if you wish to include changes to telephone numbers in addition to changes of address.
If you are on a Branch System use the Branch Reporting tab to select the required branches.
To run the report click on the 'Display in Browser' button, from here you will be able to print the report or access the Blue Folder Lookup tool.
To export the results directly to a spreadsheet click on the 'Export to Spreadsheet' button.