Next of Kins
From Charitylog Manual
Next of Kin records can be used in one of two ways.
- Adding a NOK under the contact management tab and use relationships to add to multiple people.
- Adding a NOK via the blue links at the base of another record. This option automatically creates a new NOK record under contact management. Existing NOK's can not be added via the blue link at the base of a persons record.
On this record type (via Contact Management) you can also include options like:
- Projects to record work done with the Carer/Cared For.
- Contact history linked to the person using the additional org/person on Project Set Up (needs to being turned on in Operational Rules.
- Used to record outcomes.
- Extension databases to record extra details.