The IMCA Open Clients report displays details of open referrals. To run the report complete the following criteria:
- End Date For Referral Closure - Enter the end date of the period to report on, based on the referral closure date. If a date is entered the report will display referrals still open up to this date, if no date is entered then all currently open referrals will be displayed.
- Project - Select the project(s) you wish to report on.
- Start Date For Hours Worked To Be Calculated - If you wish to report on working hours you can specify a specific period to calculate, enter the start date to include from.
- End Date For Hours Worked To Be Calculated - If you wish to report on working hours you can specify a specific period to calculate, enter the end date to include up to.
- Include All Referrals or Appropriate Referrals Only - Select the referral closure status required for the report.
Click on 'Display in browser' to run and print the report or 'Export to Spreadsheet'.
Click on the Blue Folder Icon to access the Blue Folder Lookup tool.